The Monsters' Test
Hardbound - 32 Pages
14.95 - Internet Special
Click here to order this book
You're invited to the party at a haunted mansion! As a wild assortment of creepy beasts and ghoulies argue over who is the scariest, a contest begins to determine the winner. The bumbling monsters turn out to be not as horrific as they thought, as evident by the interactive surprise ending that will delight young readers.
- The humorous and imaginative detailed watercolors of
Sal Murdocca support the comic text in verse.
- Named a Children's Choice by the IRA/CBC
- If your library needs some new books for Halloween, this one is a fun addition.
School Library Journal
- Written in delightful rhyme with humorous illustrations that are perfect for a spooky Halloween tale.
Children's Book Review Service Inc.
- The authors poetic style is very good.; most children will want to reread this Halloween story several times building vocabulary while loving reading. The illustrations are outstanding. The details, colors and theme will enthrall young readers; the surprise ending will delight them.
Monterey Peninsula Unified School District
- The great details given to each ghastly ghoul makes one page more interesting than another. The text-rhyming story has a great surprise ending that made me howl!!!
South Jersey Regional Library Cooperative
- Absolutely delightful! Wonderful illustrations and the kids will go crazy over the ending! This is a Halloween book that falls into the read again category. Gets a gold star from me!
EECB School Library System - Highly recommended
[ Home ] [ Up ] [ Cheyenne Medicine Hat ] [ Red Fox ][ Nathan of Yesteryear ][ Kayuktuk ][ Barnyard Cat ] [ Nanuk ] [ Butternut Hollow ] [ Monsters Test ] [ Wolves ] [ Alley Cat ][ Beachcrafts ]